Monday, December 17, 2007

Winter Blues


We have survived our first big storm up state. Luckily I did not miss any gigs. I’m off to NYC to spend Christmas with my daughter Kellie and son-in-law Greg and grandson Graham Jackson . Cant wait to see him! Yup that's him! Our Little Viking! and my Daughter Kellie. I often take the train to New York. I Love the train! It's so relaxing and the ride along the Hudson is stunning .No gigs in NYC this trip. 1/22/2008 My trip to Brooklyn was wonderful. I so enjoyed the time spent with my grandson. It makes me sad to think I can only see him once in a while but I feel lucky to see him whenever I can. He and I had a ball this trip. As he grows we bond more and more. Kellie put the tree up on a table for this year so he couldn't grab at it. It worked out great. He really was to young yet to "get" the Christmas thing. Next year will be different I'm sure . Cant wait! What fun! Looking forward to their trip upstate to my house on the lake this summer! Happy New Year everyone !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you coming to Buffalo again? Haven't seen you in quite a while.

Nancy Kelly said...

I miss coming to Buffalo. I would love to gig there. Any ideas? Nancy

Anonymous said...

UB performing arts center,The Tralf,?